Friday 19 September 2014

April 2014 drawings :)


I drew this picture of friends during lunch at a Mexican Cafe on the last day of school term back in April this year :)





















I was watching a ballet play on Scheherazade, I thought it was really pretty, so I paused the videos to draw some scenes. I find the movement and acting in ballet and theatre visually appealing, so I often tend to draw from them whenever I can. 







I really liked the shapes and anatomy in here. Lots of soft touches to the shape and angles :)









These cluster drawings are from Nutcracker. 








"Huh? What? WHere?"...
 Around the Christmas tree...




Somewhere near the beginning of the play, this character was very amusing... I think it was also a sort of Masquerade party before bedtime :)